G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB g technology hard drive for mac

My quick review and comparison of the G tech 10TB external Thunderbolt 3 drive.
My 2017 iMac 27″ 5K:
4.2 GHz i7 Kaby Lake
40GB 2400Mhz DDR4 RAM
3TB Fusion Hard Drive
8GB Radeon 580 Video
MY 2017 iMac review: .

Images related to the topic g technology hard drive for mac

G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

Search related to the topic G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

#Tech #Thunderbolt #Drive #10TB
G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB
g technology hard drive for mac

Chido Video 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

I am a video editor, and I bought a 10 TB G Drive, but my problem was that the disk disconnected when I stopped working with it, and I had to turn it off and on again to make it work again, so I changed it for another because I reported it with that problem and they gave me another one the same and with the new album the same thing happens, I don't know what to do with that problem, I have done everything they have told me to do and the problem continues … I am tired of that, hopefully someone help me and tell me what to do !!

Cowboy Lemonhead 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

Can these be daisy chained?

andrew dawes 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

mjlcarguy54 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

Yes I now edit off an Samsung SSD then move it may Thunderbolt drives. Thank for watching.

Purple Valley Ashtanga Yoga 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

The read speeds of these drives are not as high as SSDs. So thunderbolt really makes sense only if you daisy chain really, otherwise usb 3.0 should be the same speed wise.

Reflex Packaging Inc 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

Thanks for the video, but you fast forwarded right over those awesome cushions (at 0:30 mark) made from 100% recycled plastic! ; )

QFS Aviation 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

Great video! I just bought it for my extra storage

G Mitchell 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

Did you use a active thunderbolt cable or a passive?  That would cut the transfer pipe in half. I have read others mentioning this about the G drives.

Adil Qatine 26/09/2021 - 4:01 Chiều

4k is crazy need raid but still expensive big space 10 o 12Tb
i need for video editing
thx for sharing