HOW I PLAN TO RETIRE EARLY: My Plans For Financial Independence And Retiring Early (FIRE) UK financial independence

How to retire early UK: In this video I talk about my plans for achieving financial independence and showing you how to actually retire early in the UK! Also a …

Images related to the topic financial independence

Search related to the topic HOW I PLAN TO RETIRE EARLY: My Plans For Financial Independence And Retiring Early (FIRE) UK

#PLAN #RETIRE #EARLY #Plans #Financial #Independence #Retiring #Early #FIRE
financial independence

See also  Gravitas: Is a global financial crisis brewing in China? financial business

Veronia Spaine 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Have you thought about doing FIRE? Let me know in the comments below!

The Upgrade 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Yasss! I’m planning a mini retirement now. I love seeing more of us on this journey! So happy for you

Bogdan Ditu 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I wish I would have met you a couple of years ago. You are amazing! I like your energy and I am certain you ll succeed in your plan as you have the right mindset and hunger! I also have a similar plan! Good luck, Veronia!

Mese Edwards 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Interested in your journey and investment choices.

Y. Musa 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

So happy I stumbled on your channel!!! Love seeing other Black women interested in the FIRE movement also we have so many similarities- I too save over 70% of my income and plan on retiring in the next 10 years. I dropped a vid on how I'm planning on being retired by 40 but I actually think I can also do it by mid/early 30s.

Two Asians and a Dog 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Hi! We're on a similar journey, more so towards the FI part of FIRE. It's always interesting to see everyone else's strategy to achieve FIRE. Love me some passive income!! Thanks so much for sharing. Really great video! Subscribed.

Mario DeSouza 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I started a channel on my F.I.R.E. journey as well. I'm at 37 subscribers only and filming with a selfie-stick so it's definitely a work in progress. I subscribed to help you get closer to your monetization goal. Good luck!

Diana Labode 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

That is one massive cup of tea…Please where did you get it from?

Brickz and Stickz 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I support early retirement, but I would rather work a bit but still enjoy the nice things in life instead of frugally budgeting everything and not being able to do adventurous stuff like travel the world

The Adult Life 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

FIRE is freedom for me, not being shackled to any profession or being talked down to by any boss! Love the video.

The Money Plant 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Great plan Veronia! I have opted for the Coasting FI route so have started reducing my hours now at work and focusing more on passionate projects and living life! Looking forward to following your journey!

Tosin Taylor 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Yasss to financial freedom! Inspiring watch 🙌🏾

Simply Shaiz 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I would love to watch a video on your investment plan.

Leah McDermott 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Omggg, I love this! Subscribed! Please do more videos on investments, your stock market investment portfolio, emergency funds, your NET WORTH (if you don’t mind) etc, I want to hear it all. I’m 23 and on my own similar journey and also live in London, so I’m super excited to hear more from you! Xx

RachelYKim 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Love hearing about your FIRE plans and congratulations on your YouTube milestone, 500! 🙂

Finding Financial Freedom 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Awesome plan! Being able to retire at 35 is amazing! Looking forward to following your journey! Love your content!

All The Honeys - Personal Finance & Good Life 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I love how you mention making tea:) Yes, I have thought about an early retirement and currently working on it, will be following your journey, too. Greetings from South London! 🙂

Nothemba 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Subscribed!! I'lm binge watching your videos right now, keep up the excellent content!! 😀

Kayshhh 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Hey Verona! Finding your videos really useful and motivating so far. Most YouTube's who talk about finance are in the US so it's good to see someone in the UK paying off debt and working on financial independence! I got made redundant during the pandemic which has been really difficult but I've managed to pay down a lot of my debt recently and I now only have one small loan outstanding and I'm well on my way to getting it paid off! I'm hoping to start investing after I've paid off my debt and build an emergency fund but I find my personal downfall is continuing to buy things I don't need (mostly clothes and cosmetics) but this is something I'm trying very hard to overcome. Look forward to seeing your future videos and good luck on your journey!

Frugal too Freedom 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I am also planning to retire early😊 great video. I also love the option of having freedom to do the things I love.

Jake Hooley 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Great plan Veronia, I’m trying to establish multiple income streams atm, really excited to see how it pans out over the next 10 years!

Reece Caruso 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Great suggestions! This is such an important topic to be discussing, I really enjoyed the video!

Zach Ginn 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Glad I found this. Look forward to more.

Rob William - ELI5FI 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

There's a lot of FIRE content centered around the US. Do you think there are any major differences between the UK and US when it comes to FIRE? I'm completely with you on focusing on the Financial Independence part and not necessarily "retiring early". I just subscribed! Keep up the great content!

Val Smith 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

I like the idea of FIRE, it’s a really interesting concept so I hope to do it one day!

Kam Rai 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

This was very inspiring! Love to watch a video on your investment plan and going to look into the FIRE movement!

Ruth O 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

Yes please! I'd like to watch a video on your investment plan

susiecena 28/09/2021 - 9:15 PM

FIRE is an interesting concept, not sure it's one I want to follow but it definitely makes me think more about retirement.

Looking forward to following your journey to financial independence, 10 years is ambitious but definitely possible!