How To Achieve Financial Independence In 10 Years Or Less (10 EASY Steps!) financial independence

A full guide on how to achieve financial independence, and retire early in 10 years or less. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but it would be very difficult to fail if you follow these steps on your path to becoming financially independent. This is the ultimate outline in 10 easy steps for you to transform your life and become a master of your cash flow!

************************************************************

1:00:30 Step 6: Invest Your Money And Multiply Your Wealth
1:08:37 Step 7: Substantially Lower Your Income Tax Burden
1:15:00 Step 8: Increase Your Income Smartly
1:18:25 Step 9: Achieve A Savings Rate Of At Least 65%
1:21:15 Step 10: Be Consistent

************************************************************
On Cash Flow is owned and operated by On Cash Flow LLC, a limited liability company headquartered in the state of Tennessee, USA. This content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Before making financial and legal decisions, consult financial and legal professionals licensed in your jurisdiction. Some links provided may be part of an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means of compensation for referring traffic and business to other companies. .

Images related to the topic financial independence

How To Achieve Financial Independence In 10 Years Or Less (10 EASY Steps!)

How To Achieve Financial Independence In 10 Years Or Less (10 EASY Steps!)

Search related to the topic How To Achieve Financial Independence In 10 Years Or Less (10 EASY Steps!)

#Achieve #Financial #Independence #Years #EASY #Steps
How To Achieve Financial Independence In 10 Years Or Less (10 EASY Steps!)
financial independence

OnCashFlow 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

➡Checkout My Highly Recommended Resources: https://oncashflow.com/resources

➡Get Awesome Perks And Support The Channel: https://www.oncashflow.com/join

➡Join My Insider Email Group: https://oncashflow.com/newsletter

niki claypool 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

This will be my go to video to share to explain FI to others

niki claypool 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

This video is so concise and well explained! Thank you!!

Oasis 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great, great video! Informative and helpful contents towards my path to FI. Much appreciated!

Sokha Sen 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

I subscribed after hearing your voice.

Molly Ann Luna 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Zach, a fellow YouTuber who's on a mission to help more people build wealth, keep up the good work. The strategist in me appreciates you for breaking down actionable steps on how to achieve F.I., thank you. I particularly liked how at 51:42 you addressed the fact there's a lot more than math that goes into paying off debt. It is more physiological. As someone who has paid off debt you do have to decide what's more important to you; to have a higher net worth or be debt-free. For me, it's debt-free all day! A foundational element to building True Wealth in my opinion. Wishing you much-continued success, my friend.

Nonde M 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great video. 👏🏿 I am bookmarking this video.

Maria Travieso 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Thank you so much for the breakdown. This is a wealth of knowledge.

verma 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Simply an outstanding video: clear, simple, logical and without any BS. Bravo! Nice job!!

Outdoors Life 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION!

Novelty Robot 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

What a monumental video. I'm sending this to all my friends!

Saurav Prakash 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

You should add timestamp chapters to long videos. It's easier to navigate and viewers won't go away

MuCuS Of WaNdErHoMe 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Where /how are you deciphering 10 years as a horizon to 1 million based on that chart ? You say yourself it’s a much longer horizon which is what the chart explicitly indicates. Click bait

Erin Talks Money 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great video! Very detailed!! 👏👏

Matthew Uzarski 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

the major limitation of using the this specific Trinity study is that the portfolio exhaustion looks to 30 years max. if we are trying to retire early, we need to look to longer time frames, are there studies with expanded time frames?

Twinkle Tooty 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

👏 wow! Why doesn't this have more views and likes? This is phenomenal info😘 i love your discipline and the digestible bits all broken down for life long strategy💘 thank you for sharing your passion🙏

Evander Farson 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

All this work to build wealth just to tear it all down as you approach the end of your life. You could do much better just buying properly structured, dividend paying whole life insurance policies.

akshay kumar 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

I have a question, when you mention the Fire amount, should we like invest that amount in the span of 10 years? Or is it like keep investing till you reach that number in your index fund?

Seyed Mowlana 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Amazing content. Thanks for taking the time and putting this together. I have a question on paying capital gains on the portfolio withdrawal. Does the 4% withdrawal rate take that into consideration? Wouldn’t paying taxes on a 40K yearly withdrawal from a 1M portfolio require a much higher capital to achieve the FI target? Thanks in advance!

Linda Rubio 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great video. Im halfway through,just waiting to learn how to grow money to the 1 million…

Rick Diculous 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Hello! I got a Fidely roth IRA with the target date fund 2050. The expense rate it 0.75%. Is that too high or is that normal?

Bruce Armstrong 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

You know he's frugal with a chrome book

Gabrielle Sivley 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great great video! Thank you

marlon rosa 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

I got a question. I recently built an addition to our house(2 new bedrooms and a bathroom) . I installed energy efficient windows , insulation , new roof to the whole house and an Attic fan. I would like to know ,when you are filling your tax return ,on what section you can report all this improvements so I can get the insensitive if still possible?

ALBA GARCIA 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Excellent explanation, thank you!

James Branagan 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

After looking through loads of videos on this subject, finally someone who explains it correctly great job.

Bigboss304323 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

This should be obligatory for kids to watch 1 time a year throughout their school life. Great work explaining everything

Pardeep Grewal 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

You put together the practical knowledge of my 25 years of hard learned lesson in 1 hr 25 minutes. Wish I had excess to this kind of wonderful knowledge when I started working 28 yrs ago. Thank you so much, this video is the lesson for my kids & many others to watch. And watch multiple times. Blessings dear. Will look for more of your videos. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Kaden Decker 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Finally finished the whole thing. Thank you so much for putting so much time into sharing this info. I’m 19 years old and can’t wait to start this journey. My biggest takeaway from this for me personally, is that i will definitely need a much higher income to achieve my version of FI. Although I can save at least 80% of my income right now with the lifestyle I have chosen, this is not the budget I want to live off of forever.

M 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Thanks for putting thorough info out there. It takes a ton of time and effort to put something with nuance together so many thanks.

sree622 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Thanks for your help, appreciate it!
Very good information, very overwhelming. will take few breaks to grasp 😊

DIAMOND HANDS 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Great information. Thank you so much 😊

D Moon 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Epic effort, I may have to absorb this over multiple sessions and blocks.

Leo H 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Dont forget the risk of being dead, against risk of running out of money. One is sadly higher then the other.

Zach Ginn 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

I love passive income – dividend investing is one of the best forms of passive income with very low barriers to entry.

Sam Sprague Finance Formula 26/09/2021 - 5:01 Chiều

Nice work bro! Lot of great information