HowTo Travel Hack At Any Budget financial diet

In this episode, Chelsea talks to Julia Menez of Geobreeze Travel about getting back to travel post-COVID, how to start travel hacking, and the most BS …

Images related to the topic financial diet

HowTo Travel Hack At Any Budget

HowTo Travel Hack At Any Budget

Search related to the topic HowTo Travel Hack At Any Budget

#HowTo #Travel #Hack #Budget
HowTo Travel Hack At Any Budget
financial diet

N Hexum 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

I hate Julia’s comment “I’m very lucky that I almost never do solo travel.” I’m a female who frequently does international solo travel, and I love it. I think people are way more friendly and helpful with female solo travelers, and it’s way easier to meet people. Of course, there are some destinations where female solo travel is not as practical, but where it makes sense, it is a blessing and not a curse!

ՏᎻᎪᏟᏦͲᎬᏟᎻᎪ ON IG 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Thanks to everyone who recommend me to hypertech23 on IG he did mine successfully ✅

Yellowsubmarie 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

I don‘t know if the „Go to Russia without any paperwork by making a Baltic cruise“ thing is really clever because you are not allowed to enter russian soil on your own- all you can do is to participate in the official cruise tours so your access is very limited and very often the tours are amazingly expensive and will lead you to worse places. I.e. if you travel to St. Petersburg and want to see a ballet (like most tourists do), most of the tours will not bring you to the famous mariinski theatre but to some third class ballets or if they go to the mariinski it will cost you up to 5 times more than it would have been if you bought the tickets directly on the mariinski website AND hired one of those agencies for your visa paperwork.

Words of Cheer 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

where can I go to learn about travel hacking with kids/family, like the best places to go with kids/teens? tips, etc

H Pham 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Omggg wendoverrr drop! Love airplane vids. Also reallly love the travel hack tips! It’s soo good

David Mark 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

After. Alot recommendation I tried Flashcardin on telegram hes very legit and trust worthy ,😉

NotGeorgeBush 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

That English tax is real

Amy Hatch 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

On the environment stuff, people are so quick to criticise you for doing one thing that they're don't do, when they don't know anything else about your lifestyle. I've been vegan since I was 18, have never owned a car, my house is entirely powered by solar and I go shopping about twice a year but I like using plastic straws so therefore I'm evil and have the environment

Staci Lichterman 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Travel agent rule of thumb, airbnb vs. hotel – Under 4 day stay, hotel is usually recommended. Over 4 days, use your discretion.

Staci Lichterman 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Your hacker is wrong about when to book. There are scheduled time period breaks in SABRE that automatically change when hotel and airline rates go up. THe breaks are 90 days out, 30 days out, and 14 days out. It's actually a numerical value in the SABRE rate code when the flights are originally programmed in. In addition, there are algorithms which adjust rates based on increases in occupancy.

Staci Lichterman 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Buying tickets on Tuesdays: not a thing but there are two different rates that are programmed in by the airlines – weekday and weekend rates. You will pay a lower fare if you are traveling on Monday-Wednesday vs. Thursday-Sunday.

Staci Lichterman 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

When she asked about why its mostly white men in the travel hacking community, while I cannot speak on that, most frequent flyer programs were created to provide personal incentive for business travel in order to encourage business loyalty to airlines and then credit card companies. It started out as a B2B incentive and as its moved into personal travel and personal finance overtime, that bias from who the program was created for was originally baked in. Or at least that's my best guess as a career travel agent.

Holly B 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Make sure to ask your Airbnb host how to use the washer. In Portugal, I felt like such a ding dong trying to figure it out (haha) then I had to bring wet clothes to Spain where I had to finish drying. Yeah lost some clothes but lesson learned.

Daniel David’s 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Thank you very much bryanfliphacks1 on IG for the financial assistance. It really helped me a lot and I’m grateful.

Linda Kleypas 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

I would suggest you look for fast hair growth fortified shampoo to double hair growth.

Julie Ann Sarabia 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

My constraint is getting time off work to travel.

Julie Ann Sarabia 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Into the Spiderverse is amazing.

Jimmy D 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Oh yes, Singapore's airport is an attraction of its own. It's gorgeous. Go see 'The Jewel', which is the largest indoor waterfall there.

epicashley 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

I found the conversation really interesting, but wasn't terribly impressed by the discussion around the ecological concerns of travel hacking. I suppose it depends on how much you travel and why, but her entire lifestyle and business is centred around taking flights. Off-setting, eating less meat, driving less, etc is a way to justify something, frequent airplane travel, that is ecological just non-justifable.

Michelle Muneton 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

I rent out a spare room on Airbnb so it still helps the local economy but in some cities I can see why it’s problematic

Wood Forest 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Wow !! I just got my bitcoin and working on cc’s from smithjuli on telegram, she is honest, reliable, and trustworthy. She also make PayPal transfer

clAssIcAllymINdless 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

This was so good!

Kristina Paxton 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

What is the Uk equivalent for these credit cards?

Warry Smith 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Am so happy having a deal with thomas davy on telegram he got my cc for me at high balance am so grateful man

Angella Leo 27/09/2021 - 10:12 Chiều

Getting my $ from brutecash on telegram