Learn everything about Sync4 in the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E mustang mach e technology

In this video I break down everything that you need to know about the Mach-E. Connecting your iPhone to make calls or setting up Android Auto, Park Assist and more! It’s a lot but if you’ve already bought the car or are thinking about buying it.. this is a video that you have to watch!

Vehicle Specs:
Premium trim – 300a Package
– All Wheel Drive
– Extended Range 88kWh battery
– Infinite Blue Paint

MSRP:
Canada – $71,795
USA – $56,200

Link to this build on Ford Canada –
Link to this build on Ford USA –

Not local? Let Vehicle Buying Handbook find a local dealer for you! Check out and take the stress out of negotiating on the price of your vehicle!

**Camera/Video Gear Used As Of January 2021**

29:20 – Clock Settings
30:05 – Connectivity, Auto Updates and Hotspot
31:20 – Voice Control Settings
33:00 – Using Factory Navigation
40:25 – Climate Control

Music by Bensound:

**Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. You don’t need to click but it does help me out!**

The content of this channel is for entertainment purposes only. You should confirm vehicle features, availability, payload and towing capacity, pricing and options with your local dealer. Steve, nor any of his employees, officers or representatives accept responsibility for any loss or damage, costs or liabilities whatsoever that may result from accessing or relying on information found in the video contents or comment section of this channel. .

Images related to the topic mustang mach e technology

Learn everything about Sync4 in the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E

Learn everything about Sync4 in the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E

Search related to the topic Learn everything about Sync4 in the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E

#Learn #Sync4 #Ford #Mustang #Mach
Learn everything about Sync4 in the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
mustang mach e technology

flux_capacitor 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

The screen ratio for CarPlay showed at 9:43 is so weird in this car! Because the screen is oriented in portrait, CarPlay seems to accommodate for the width of the display, and shows only 4 icons per row. And as the screen is giant, so are the icons! They look like a zoomed UI for visually unpaired people, frankly. But that's not all, CarPlay is also boxed within a horizontal partial view inside the giant vertical tablet, so because the display then adopts a horizontal ratio, CarPlay can only show 2 rows of (giant) icons. Some other car manufacturers manage to show more real estate in CarPlay in new cars that have actually smaller displays! See e.g. the Hyundai IONIQ 5 or the Kia EV6.

WestJrPlayz YT 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Our Mach E arrived! I’m so excited.

lakerfantoo 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Great video, love our Mustang Mach-e!!!

Darrin Schlangen 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Yes! Finally sync with Iphone users—weirdos like me lol

Derek Pillon 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Awesome, must more efficient then listening to the same instructions from my elderly car dealer. Just bought one today.

Mike 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

i was hoping to get more info on what can be displayed on the dashboard instrument cluster in addition to the touch screen. when i test drove a mach-e i couldnt figure out how to change what is on the screen. do you have a video on that? i skipped through this video and didnt see the dash cluster shown at all.

Volts PC 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

I had to use 911 assist on a 2013 f150, was suprised it worked and how well it worked for how old the truck was

Volts PC 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Anyone who dosnt use brake hold is a danger to society #hondabump , also they stole a bunch of these features from Tesla

SD Cruiser 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Having an alert that goes off every time you turn off a car will just be ignored after time. Hyundai has the same implementation however it only alerts when there is actually weight on the back seat. Wish more companies had that function, but at least Ford is working towards it.

Dave Chimny 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Thanks for that walkthrough. I got a test drive next week and now I know where I find everything i want to try out. 😊

ThaiBlkMan*of* JVillFL 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

That screen is so ugly it's not even in it's not even ingrated into the dashboard it just sticks out it just sticks out

Jiyu Qian 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Thank you for the video. Amazing details explained.

captaintomst 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

We have had our Mach e for about 3 weeks now and are still learning new things. one that is kind of annoying is that you can't type in the nav apps seach. Not even if you are a passenger.

Add So 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Amazing video . THANK YOU

David Keefe 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Awesome tutorial

Peter Colichidas 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

That was probably the best overview of the car. We just received ours a few days ago, in Germany. We still have a couple of bugs. I am the second driver and I am having a problem connecting my phone as a key. Basic stuff works like locking and unlocking. The other issue is the charging. We have the extended battery so we should get 550 range +/- but we are only getting 455 KM range. We are wondering if the more you drive it the range will change? Still learning about charging stations and the Ford Pass. We have only charged it fully once and that was at my wife's work, it was free. Waiting for install of our home charging system. It's great so far but we have only have about 250 KM on it!

WildBillTV 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Loved the video! Super in depth. I placed an order for my Mach E a few days ago. Can't wait for it to come in!

Just Doin Florida 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Really great video! I’m getting my AWD long range Mach-e in a couple weeks🙌can’t wait

Naval Infidel 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Thank you so much for the in depth explanation, I just bought a Ford Mach E.

Andrew Greenberg 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Great video. Very detailed and complete. One thing that I would add and which I find useful is that he 'Auto" climate control button has three LEDs which correlates to three different fan speeds in automatic mode.

Chris Waggoner 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Under Access you can also open and close the rear gate. Just push on the vehicle and the option appears.

Eric Chan 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

I hope Ford fixes some of the UI lag issues. Seems a little sluggish.

Nathan Cocksedge 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Really, great in-depth review, amazing work!!!

Blake Griffin 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Ford's backup camera must be from 2007… I guess that purchase a lot of them. I can't imagine how or why they would not want to update these. Just awful in 2021

Edu hehe xd 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

So a giant screen and I can't watch videos on it and it doesnt have spotify without connecting a phone. So disappointing.

Alan Lovaasen 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Thank you!

Gypsyi 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

OutrideGaming 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

4:12
"I dont have my hands on the gas or the break" Ah, yes, this is the flinstone car.

Craig Chang 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Where is the hardware master reset? Once screen freezes it needs a hard hardware button(s) to the rescue.

Stocklee 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Lots of custom functionality, which is very good, but it needs too much attention from the driver for most basic functions. Great informative video, subscribed

Sacha Mihajlovic 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Great job Steve! Waiting for my new Mach E next month. You gave me a serious jump start on the features! Thanks!

Marilyn Bolta 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Fantastic instruction video! Due to Covid restrictions I drove off the lot with just a small manual. Thanks for doing this!

Rob L. 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

You've got a great voice. Was your dad the "Movie Phone" guy?

FastEddie760 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Ok, what is E-heat? I cannot find it in the manual.

Joost 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Nice review

Cliff Olivero 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Forgot to mention about rain sensing wipers going on in a car wash, need to turn off before you go inside the wash.
Also be sure auto hold is OFF or you get the wash operators upset cause your holding up the line. Happened to me.

Steph Scott 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Just got a Mach e, this was so helpful thank you 🙏

Kent Berg 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Excellent review of the system. You seemed to know your way around it very well. Much of the system is inherited from previous generations of Sync and it looks like Ford has added new features. I have a seven year old Edge that has many of the features. Glad to see they kept them all and improved on them.

Terri Shamblin 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Great video! Thanks! Very thorough!

dylan c 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Ya but how do I get netflix

NAGAZINA FIREWORKS 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

I just realized this car is just for local drives not for long halls but that's OK I will keep my gas car for the Vermont drive.

TeslaTidbits Know 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Thanks for the time in putting the video together.

Is there an option to stream live camara feed (from the back and/or rear) while the car is moving/being driven?

David Hendrix 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Good overview, excellent pace. My mach e arrives in 2-3 weeks. I will come right back to this video – and have my wife watch it as well!

Madeleine Coler 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Madeleine from Price Ford in Washington. Extremely detailed video. I forwarded this to my clients that were struggling with this new technology. The segmented sections that are labeled are clever. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Ben how to do 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

they should give this video to every new mach e owner. thanks!

A Man 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

This is a truly excellent video on the infotainment system in the Mach E – Steve did a really great job. To see a brief review from a Mach E owner who drove his Mach E from coast to coast using the Electrify America charging network, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MO3HzfoRDc

Tim Campbell 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Great walk-through! When I use the "valet" mode on my Mach-E, it's different than what you show. It generates a random temporary 8 digit code that looks like this: 12345-678 … and instructions to use the first 5 digits to unlock the door, and all 8 digits to start the car. It also sends the same code to the Ford Pass app and also an email to the owner — if the valet didn't write down the codes after parking the car, you can remind them of the codes using your phone. No need to give the valet your only key-fob … which is great!

Mick Pack 28/09/2021 - 4:32 Chiều

Wow! Talk about Gold Standard of content information… great job. Love this how thorough this is.