let's talk about retouching + how I prepare my images for D&B d&b technology

My DODGE & BURN video: ___ • My Instagram @karolinapran …

Images related to the topic d&b technology

let's talk about retouching + how I prepare my images for D&B

let's talk about retouching + how I prepare my images for D&B

Search related to the topic let's talk about retouching + how I prepare my images for D&B

#let39s #talk #retouching #prepare #images #DampB
let's talk about retouching + how I prepare my images for D&B
d&b technology

Karolina Pran 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

I made this video to show what type of steps I take when editing and how my thinking works for those who asked. It is by no means a detailed tutorial, there is plenty of photoshop tutorials out there!

Mauria Moore 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

you lost me with the brushes

Sky Not Fancy 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

Oh man this intro is spectacular 👍🏽🖤.

Martin Peterdamm 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

I really like these minimal to no retouched beauty images… they stand out and have a certain uniqueness or authenticity. the problem with these common extremely retouched beautyshoots is that they all look the same in the end means the photographer's signature is somewhere lost in the process and so the person behind the camera is highly replaceable. with brand building, this is the least thing you want to do – so this minimal to no retouch might be a really good business strategy .

BTS Vasko 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

Awesome thanks for the video. It was very helpful. I was a glamour photographer and now I'm transitioning into shooting fashion editorial work so I have to rebuild my portfolio and learn new editing techniques. Thanks.

valentin ursache 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

i would not leave her hand like this, the color of it its distracting, you should have color correct it…the rest it looks amazing

Mahir Tulic 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

Love your videos! Your portraits are amazing! I don´t know about the other subscribers, but I would love to see how you shoot your portraits and how you position your lights/reflectors, especially if you are on a budget (i.e. one light setup).

Cuba Finni 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

Eeek I am on a binge! Love this one

Chereih Beats 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

What lens and camera that were used for the photo you edited?

Emmanuel Amike 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

always look forward to your video's 🙂

Quincy Carter 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

I completely agree all though I used a retoucher at time due to time I have to edit. I do want to learn to be able to retouch as good as they do and consist.

Palden tsering sherpa 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

i watched Marcin on dodge n burn edits in skillshare n its one of the best. thank you for making these vids

Ahmed Kamal 27/09/2021 - 12:27 Chiều

i love your videos And I liked your videos more about the lights