MACH-E ELECTRIC MUSTANG , UNFILTERED FIRST IMPRESSIONS / DRIVE / TECHNOLOGY / PERFORMANCE mustang mach e technology

The most spoken about electric car on the market . The Mustang electric , the MACH-E. I decided to film this video as a vlog style so my first impressions really …

Images related to the topic mustang mach e technology

Search related to the topic MACH-E ELECTRIC MUSTANG , UNFILTERED FIRST IMPRESSIONS / DRIVE / TECHNOLOGY / PERFORMANCE

#MACHE #ELECTRIC #MUSTANG #UNFILTERED #IMPRESSIONS #DRIVE #TECHNOLOGY #PERFORMANCE
mustang mach e technology

Gerald Richardson 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Keep uploading! You deserve way more subscribers! Did you ever think of using Promosm?? It could help you get your videos higher in the search results!!!

Pretty Neat Stuff 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

💥💥💥 This car makes the both of you look so hot. Driving a Tesla would make you look like a little old lady.

Doctor Thousand 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Ok, dobbiamo stare al passo con i tempi ed ecco una Mustang elettrica… ma come dimenticare il suono e la cattiveria del mitico V8?!

Robert Wilson 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Brilliant video from my two favourite car girls. Love it

RJM176 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Great video, ladies 🙂

It's not bad looking. I don't like those large screens in cars, so this lets the interior down for me.

It shouldn't carry the Mustang name, though. It's not what Mustangs have always been.

Anthony C 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

UK/EU spec is somewhat different than in North America. Your demo car didn't have a glass roof but had the Premium alloy wheels.
Also, 0-60 in just 5+ seconds is now considered just meh? A 2010 Mustang GT was in the low 5s. What a time to be alive!

Alex Dalgleish 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Suspect Mach E a rebadged Jag e Pace. Possible Fiesta designed to be turned into an EV. Doubt though.

Mark Bohler 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

New York Mach E owner here. Had the car a month. Love it. Fun video!

Auto Social UK 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Yay! Had so much fun filming with you 🤩🤩 thank you for joining me on my test drive 🐎

CincyRovers 26/09/2021 - 10:32 Sáng

Great video, girls! Like I said, I fell in love with the Mach E, and I’m one of the few Americans that isn’t a Mustang fan. I still feel like if y’all pushed it a little harder, you would’ve thought differently. I have extremely high expectations for the GT, (which will come standard with 20” wheels and Pirelli summer tires) and can’t wait to test it out. Loved the video!!