The Best Piece of Money Advice I Can Give financial diet

In this video, Chelsea illustrates the one money rule to live by if you want to get control of your spending: understanding and planning for cost per use.

This video is sponsored by CleanMyMac X. Click here to download and improve your Mac’s performance today:

Furniture waste produced:

Ways Americans waste money:

Sinking funds:

Join this channel to get access to perks:

The Financial Diet site:

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram: .

Images related to the topic financial diet

The Best Piece of Money Advice I Can Give

The Best Piece of Money Advice I Can Give

Search related to the topic The Best Piece of Money Advice I Can Give

#Piece #Money #Advice #Give
The Best Piece of Money Advice I Can Give
financial diet

Sam Sam 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Great advice 💕

Lori Garry 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Feels like a clean mybmac x add

Kirstena 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

The Sam Vimes Boots Theory of Economic Injustice

Natasha Selemani 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Quality over quantity is what I took from this. I guess I'll invest in those Levi's jeans that cost an arm and a leg lol but it will last me 5yrs

Rubaida Sharmin 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Furniture: straight line depreciation. After 5 years the cost of that furniture turns to 00.

Rubaida Sharmin 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

We have learned cost per use in University.

SoftGirl 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

I love hauls of vintage things and second hand goods

panichka 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

There's no such thing as an investment piece – price goes down just because when you buy the thing, it becomes "used". And it takes decades and centuries for it to become vintage and then antique, but even then there's no guarantee it would be super valuable.

And a lot of cheap things can be used for years and even decades, especially if you don't throw them away as soon as there's some slightest defect. I wore my cheap (~$12) sandals for 5 summers almost every day, they are totally worn out now when you look at the soles and closely examine the straps, but when I wear them they look as good as new, and I still might get a couple of wears from them if I need to.

Gabriel perez collado 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Great segway into the sponsor lol did not expect that

Lala Shamarie 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Reading about people grabbing multi-figures monthly as income in investments even in this crazy market, any pointers on how to make substantial progress in earning? would be appreciated

Mongoose 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

The best financial advice I ever got was to ask myself a couple of questions: 1. What is it? 2. Do I need it (right now)? 3. Will I use it/will it fit nicely in my flat? – thanks to these questions I can weed out every shopping urge for some stupid dustcatchers or ridiculous clothing.

Shehnaz Ahmad 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Hi Chelsea,

When comes to furnisher & electronics I am prepared to invest.

When comes to clothes, shoes no. Bcs, I get bored. Im not prepare to spend expensive.
I don't follow any "famous".

Shehnaz Ahmad
Johannesburg
South Africa
🇿🇦

Alina Lopez 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Hi. I’ve been forced to find additional sources of income as I got retrenched. I barely have time to continue trading and watch my investments since I had my second daughter. Do you think I should take a break for a while from the market and focus on other things or return whenever I have free time or is it a continuous process? Thanks.

Angela Knight 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

I have a minimum wage job and stuck by it. I work hours and shifts. I have a high credit card limit

seventhpepper74 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Please can we see Chelsea's Mum on TFD! We need an episode of how to find bargains! Chelsea's Mum is a pro at this! I want all her top tips 🙂 Like if you agree! Let's vote for Chelsea's Mum!

Eli Mo 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Great video! I'm definitely guilty of impulse purchases – clothes on sale, but after I moved also some furniture and decor items. At the same time I do buy a lot second hand, I love a good thrift. Or clothes I can return for a year, like exercise wear, if I decide not to use it. I love the sound of your mom's furnishing style! Does she have an instagram account?

CyberVoid 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Why is it that most viewers of this channels are women? It kinda seems to me that the advice is usually gender neutral

Ahmed Nasser 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Thanks Chelsea, valuable advice.

The Goldfish 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

In terms of waste, I strongly recommend buying used until you can afford quality pieces (and consider getting those used, too). This is much better than buying cheap items destined for the landfill.
ETA – yay you mentioned this! I hadn't gotten that far in the video lol.

LoveLearning 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

I know others have suggested this, but TFD and Shelbizleee really should do a joint video about eco-minimalism from a financial and an environmental standpoint.

Marcin Golab 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Wait, are you in any way related to Donald Fagan? The Steely Dan guy?

Authentically Trish 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Also good god I love your blouse 😮

Authentically Trish 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

This is a great tip. Also in the same vein- How many more items do you need to purchase on top of this one to make the purchase complete? Are you going to need storage for the item? Accessories? Cleaning supplies? Something I’ve been considering with each purchase lately.

Johana López 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Not related to the topic, but: hey, that's a lovely shirt.

Meredith Chambers 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

chelsea's shade towards jeff bezos gives me five years of life every time

WeDo WeirdCrap 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Revenping old furniture is a game changer for real

Terra Spickerman 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

I love this rule and it was one of the first I learned when I first came into a larger sum of money I was young. I find when I buy higher end items (of high quality) I tend to take better care of them and ultimately use them more and decrease my cost per use than lower quality items.

Beau-ti-ful 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

I love furniture and my general rule of buying expensive furniture is price and durability.

Jaybird Dee 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều

Has anyone used Clean My Mac? I want to try it, but I’m nervous . . .

Rowddyone 25/09/2021 - 10:52 Chiều